Monday, September 27, 2010

Rough Week

Poor Boston has had a rough week with accidents. On Monday he put his hand inside the car tire and touched the brake pad and burnt his little fingers. I felt so bad, because he was screaming and I couldn't figure out why. I thought he pinched his fingers or got stung by a a bee. By the time I figured it out he was starting to get a blister. He cried for two hours and I had to keep it in cold water for a long time.

On Saturday he was coming inside from playing outside and slipped on the steps and got a scratch on his face.

On Sunday he was playing on the Lovesac and slipped off and bonked his forehead on the windowsill. To top things off he is supposed to be getting his two year old pictures soon. I guess we will have to wait until he is healed.

No comments: