This is a blog about the days in the lives of two school teachers and their son Boston and the adventures of their dog Gizmo.
Monday, September 27, 2010
Australian Brother
My brother got home from his mission a few weeks. He went to Australia and now has a cool accent. Here are a couple of pictures I took at his homecoming.
Boston and I waiting for dinner.
Kyle and Boston
Boston playing in the bushes at grandma's and grandpa's.
Aww...how sweet! Love the pictures. You all are looking soo good! Cute little family! Boston is going to be such a heart breaker when he grows up! He's turning into a little stud!
I have been a teacher for 7 years now. I taught Elementary School for 6 years and preschool for a year. I have a deep love for teaching and helping kids progress.
1 comment:
Aww...how sweet! Love the pictures. You all are looking soo good! Cute little family! Boston is going to be such a heart breaker when he grows up! He's turning into a little stud!
Post a Comment