So Boston has been dying to get outside to play. He stares out the window and tries to get out the door when it is opened or climb through the doggy door. In fact, he started saying "outside" today. I decided it would be fun to take him for a walk to the park. I put Boston on the swing. He loved it. He was giggling and smiling the whole time. When I went to take him out, he was mad at me. I put him on the slide. He also loved it. I even got him to go down the big slide on his own. I showed him how to climb through the tunnel and climb the stairs. We played for almost an hour on the playground. It was the first time where I got him to do something other than just on the swing or walk around.
No comments:
Post a Comment