Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Fun with Boston

Boston is so fun right now. He is scooting around like mad, and he is quick. He claps when you say "yea Boston." Boston follows Gizmo around the house and says "Hi gizzy" and tries to grab him or throw a ball at Gizmo.
He used to be terrified when you threw him in the air. Now, I count to three and he loves being thrown in the air. He even will count to three to get you to throw him in the air. "Ahn, two, hee!" I've been getting my upper body workout without lifting weights.
His favorite game is throw things. He will play catch for a long time before he gets bored. He also thinks it is hilarious to throw things out the doggie door. I'm sure I will find all kinds of treasures in the spring.

We took Boston to his first basketball game. I was worried he would freak out. At first he was nervous about the noise. After a couple minutes he loved it. He was clapping and cheering with the crowd. He didn't know why they were cheering, but he knew it was fun to clap and yell like everyone else. He brings many smiles to our faces every day.

No comments: