We went down to St. George for Thanksgiving. We had a great time. We ate a ton of food. This is a gingerbread house that we made while we down there. The roof weighted so much that it required some extra support. We played games every night. I am proud to say that I did win a game of Scrabble. The cousins loved playing together all day long. I thought they would eventually get tired, I should have known better.
Boston absolutely loves to play with blocks. If you build something, he will knock it down. The cousin were getting frustrated, because they would build a tower and Boston would just knock it down.
We went to a Christmas party at the clubhouse. I was surprised at how well Boston did when he sat on Santa's lap. He did cry, which is expected. He however didn't scream. He won't let anyone hold him other than mom and dad. Here are some really cute pictures I got at the party.
I decided to have some fun, so I put reindeer antlers on Boston and me. He thought it was hilarious. He even left them on for more than two seconds.
Here I am getting some Boston snuggles. They are the best snuggles around! Man I love that kid. Merry Christmas! I hope you enjoy this holiday season. I know that I am enjoying myself.

1 comment:
What a cutie! He is a handsome little boy!
Post a Comment