Tuesday, October 20, 2009

1st Birthday!


Boston is now one! We had a fun get together with the family. When it was time to open presents, the cousins and parents were more excited about the presents than Boston. All Boston cared about was the ribbon. I guess I know what to get him for Christmas. He didn't care too much for his birthday cake. He just started crying when his hand got in the cake. He was very tired and probably overwhelmed. We had a blast celebrating a few of the many October birthdays we have.

We took some fun fall photos with Boston and our pumpkins that we grew. It was hard work growing those pumpkins and we only got three. One for each family member.


We took Boston in for his regular doctor checkup and he is still super tall for his age. He is in the 90th percentile. They don't really make baby clothes for his size. Most of his clothes are wide on him, because he is skinny. Some of his pants only stay up, because of his diaper. Man I love that kid! He is such a cutie!

1 comment:

Jared and Emily said...

What a cutie! I love the pictures! He is so adorable! We should really get together some time when your off of school!