
We went to the Doctor for a regular check up a few days ago. Boston is in the 75% for height, 25% for weight, and 15% for his head size. He didn't get his dad's head size. Future NBA star with his height.
He still isn't crawling yet, but he can roll around and cause problems. I'll put him down by my feet and the next thing I know he has rolled over by the tv. He also has started this new grunting noise. He will be playing or eating and he will start grunting. I guess he's telling Gizmo and Gus-Gus who is in charge.
We have been swimming a few times this summer and Boston totally loves it. He lays in his floaty and just relaxes. Then when I take him out of the floaty to hang out in the pool, he kicks his legs like crazy and splashes. I just love spending time with him. We are having a great time this summer so far.

2 comments:
What a cute set of pictures!
Oh my goodness! He is such a cutie! You guys are a cute little family!
Post a Comment