Father's Day is a special time to remind us all how much we care about our fathers. Boston is so lucky to have a wonderful dad. Boston loves to play with dad, because he is way funnier then I could ever be. Darin does so much for us around the house. I'm so lucky to have a man that can cook a good meal and who hates it when I vacuum (hey I hate it when I have to vacuum too). He works hard at work, then comes home and works hard at home. It has been hard on Darin having his shoulder surgery, because he can't lift anything with his right hand. He has had to sit and watch while I try to weed whack. Ha Ha that didn't work out, but I tried.

Thanks Darin for all you do. Boston and I appreciate everything you do.

No comments:
Post a Comment