Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Time

We recently got a compilation CD from our friends and we have been listening to it a lot. I forgot it one day and we didn't have it in the car and Boston was mad at me for not bringing it. He told me, "Well go get it Mom". I tried putting on different Christmas music for him, but he just told me he wanted the Christmas song. It made me laugh. I have made sure to have it ever since.



Last Sunday we had a Christmas Party. The boys got to see Santa Claus. Boston wanted to sit on his lap so he could have a football. He could see all the kids getting little toys from Santa and one of the toys was a football. Otherwise I don't think we would have been able to get him to see Santa. After he got done his cousin asked him he asked Santa for Mario Kart. I had to laugh because all the cousins know how much he loves Mario.

This was the best picture we were able to get. At least we are all looking right.

1 comment:

Stacey and Kyle Nielsen said...

Love the family picture!! So cute! You make a great looking family! Boston is getting soo big and what a cute little brother he has! I'm sure you all will have a very exciting Christmas this year!