Tuesday, June 28, 2011

First Time


The Easter bunny brought Boston his first baseball glove. He loves it! The best is the glove lights up when you catch the ball. We have played hours of catch.


The other day Boston was watching his dad mow the lawn. He insisted that he needed to help. Too bad that won't last until he is old enough to actually mow the lawn.

Boston loves to put sauce on his food. He loves ketchup, fry sauce, ranch, etc. I made him a hot dog for lunch and I was trying to decide what I wanted to eat. He asked me, "do you want to eat ketchup with me?" I busted up laughing. The sad thing is he probably does eat more ketchup than hot dog.

1 comment:

Stacey and Kyle Nielsen said...

Oh my goodness...he is getting so big!! Rylan has that exact same pair of Cars pajamas by the way... lol! Where are pictures of you, prego!? I hope you're feeling well!!