Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas

We had a wonderful Christmas spent with family. It was busy going to see all of our family, but fun. We of course ate a lot of yummy food and played some fun games. We even got some great gifts from Santa.


We went to a family Christmas party. Boston got to sit on Santa's lap. The most impressive part was that Boston didn't cry.


Every year we make cookies for our neighbors. This year Boston wanted to help. It was so cute.


We had a great Christmas party. The kids always do a nativity. Boston got to be a cow this year. He looked so cute with his dirty candy cane face. Santa also came to visit before his busy night and Boston didn't want to sit on his lap but we got him to sit.



I think one of the best parts of Christmas was my new pj's. Darin and I always joke about footy pj's for adults. When Darin saw some in the store he couldn't resist buying them. All of us were laughing including Boston.

1 comment:

Tanji, Jimmy Jay and Baby Taislyn! said...

ha ha....I actually have wanted some of those PJ's! Gotta love it! By the way, your cookies were delicious! Jimmy tried taking them all with him to work...nice try! :)oh, and I love your new family pic at the top of your blog!