Saturday, June 19, 2010

Silly Boston

We were at the Hughes house for dinner and Boston got covered in syrup. I decided to give Boston a bath. Of course the other boys decided they needed to join the fun. They had a blast splashing around. Steph pulled Kam out the of the bath and came back for Cody. She asked "whose turn is it to get out the bath?"
Boston immediately answers "Cody!" He is no dummy he didn't want to get out of the bath tub.

This is Boston trying to put his own hat on.

We were at Wal-mart last night. We were getting in the car and Boston was still wide awake, so Darin asked him "You staying up to party with mom and dad?"
Boston quickly stated "No!" I guess he really was tired.
I love that kid so much and he does the funniest things these days!

No comments: