Well it has been a long time since our last post. February is leaving us this week and March is coming, which means that Baseball season starts next week for Darin. Kim is doing the HR BLOCK thing again this year and she rocks at it. We are so busy we barely have time to hang with the Bos man. He is the best part of our days.
To catch you all up on everything that is going on with us, I have been sick for the past month. I finally went to the doctor on Thursday and found out that I have a case of Bronchitis. So I was told to basically stay home and rest for the next four days. Other than being sick, I am on a quest to lose 100Lbs. by NOV. I am currently down 25 pounds since DEC. and I do not plan on stopping.
Boston had his 4 month appointment this month and he measured 26 inch Tall 15.3lbs. and a small head. he is in the 97% for height. so that is so cool. We hope he continues to grow like a weed. 60% in weight and 50% in head size. So he is a bean stock. Last week he figured out how to get out of tummy time, he decided that he would just roll over and so he can now roll from tummy to back but not back to tummy just yet.

3 comments:
Wow, you guys are the coolest. That is a cute dog, but not as cute as Sis and Boston and Darin is pretty cute as well.
I got to watch baby Boston all day on Saturday and it was very fun! What a wonderful baby! He just smiled and slept the whole time! Cute dogs and cute baby! Way to go guys!
What a cutie! He is adorable! Hope all is well with you guys!
Post a Comment