Thursday, December 11, 2008

Blessing


Well, For all of you out there we blessed Boston this Sunday. I have to say that it will go down as one of the most wonderful experiences that I have had. Cute as ever, Boston was awesome. Friends and Family alike, filled our humble home. I'm not quite sure how we fit, but we did. We had such a great day and enjoyed all the well wishers.

2 comments:

Tanji, Jimmy Jay and Baby Taislyn! said...

I'm sorry I missed it! He is getting to look more and more like a little boy rather than a newborn. He's so cute! We need to get together sometime...it's been a while! I know we want to have a little New Years get together at our house, so if we don't get together before then, let us know if you'd want to come for New Years eve

Tony@ That One Paticular Harbor said...

Congrats bro. I am sure glad he got your wife's good looks. Seriously that is one handsome dude. Miss ya.